Saturday, November 29, 2008

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

The last book I read for my series study was Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling. Harry Potter’s third year at Hogwarts School of Magic is started with the escape of the dark criminal Sirius Black. The entire school is under the guard of mysterious magical creatures called Dementors as Harry is the target of Sirius Black. This book is loaded with twists and changes as friends become foes and enemies become allies.

A great book for anyone, I found this book to be more in depth than the first two books in this seven book series. The reading level I feel is a bit more advanced, yet I am sure any younger reader would still be enthralled by this series of books. I recommend that if you have not yet picked up this series of books, that you do. If you have read along this far, I urge you to keep reading these books, as the tale of Harry Potter gets wilder and more mysterious with each novel.

No comments: