Sunday, November 30, 2008

Leonard Nimoy: A Star's Trek

Leonard Nimoy: A Star's Trek is a biography no one other than Leonard Nimoy. This book was written by John Micklos, Jr., and covered the acting life of this famous Star Trek actor.

I personally did not enjoy this book, but that is probably due to the fact that I do not care for biographies in general. This book did have several pictures to keep the interest of a young reader, but was a bit outdated.

The book described quite a bit about Leonard Nimoy's acting career, but talked mostly about Star Trek and his famous role of Spock. I wish this book would have taught me more about what I didn't already know about this man.

I wouldn't suggest this book to a child, yet if for some reason a young reader was interested in Leonard Nimoy, this book present the information in a basic enough reading level for children.

No comments: